Written by Administrator
Thursday, 08 July 2010 17:53
What is your background and qualifications?
I began playing greyhounds in the early 90's. I did not become a profitable player until 2000. Once I was showing a profit I supplemented my income playing the greyhounds. In 2003 I became a full time gambler making my living strictly from greyhounds and poker. In 2005, after being asked by friends and people at the track every week to share what I knew, I started this website. Initially I only sold pick sheets. A few years later I began training people on a one-on-one basis. In 2009 after talking to some of my internet savvy friends they convinced me to start an 'online university' that featured video training among other tools and materials. I still do one-on-one training but very rarely. Most of my training is done online via this online training university format
Can you turn me into a winning greyhound player?
Because I can't make you play the correct way. I can TEACH you how to play. But once I have taught you that knowledge it is completely up to you whether you use it or not. Every single person I have trained has the knowledge and ability to win. I would say 75% of them are actually winners. Of the remaining 25%, these are people who like to gamble, have no discipline, or they take what I teach and try to alter it to fit their personal style of gambling. Of course that never works. But players who study and learn my way of play become profitable.
What is included in this 'online university'?
Currently there is about 10 hours of streaming video showing you how to us the QUICKDOG software, how to set it up for custom play, videos where you get to watch me play and handicap live as it happens and more. There are numerous training materials including ebooks, articles, spreasheets and more. And one of the best features is a private 'members only' forum where you can discuss your play, ask questions and interact with other students who are learning along with you. I also answer all questions on the forum and participate as well. We also have a monthly contest where the best handicapper for the month wins their training fee back for the month! It's very exciting!
What is NOT included with my training when I pay to join?
Only 2 things are NOT included. The QUICKDOG software (it is sold by quickreckoning software and is $89 per year to use. They have a 30 day free trial if you have never used it before.) And my custom columns and method files for quickdog.
Why don't you include your custom files for QUICKDOG?
Because a lot of players who join have been using quickdog for years. They know how to build methods and columns very well and don't need mine. So they would be paying for something they don't need. By not including them, this reduces the cost of my membership to players.
Are your custom columns and method sold separately? How do I get them?
Yes, I do sell them. They are ONLY available to members. Once you join you can decide if you want them or not. If you do then you just email me and I tell you how to get them. It is very quick and easy. I would say about 50% of members use my custom columns and method files for QUICKDOG.
Last Updated on Thursday, 08 July 2010 18:11